RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

DS, Yes the thought process is laughable is it not, Gavtech if...

1. 572 Posts.
    DS, Yes the thought process is laughable is it not, Gavtech if all you want to hear is the FACTS as stated by you in ASX COMPANY ANNOUCEMENTS, what the hell are doing on Hotcopper.

I hate to let you in a little secret Gavtech, but the sharemarket as a whole, runs predominately on RUMOURS not FACTS.

Fact 1) 80-90% of stocks run up on RUMOURS of News/Annoucenments etc.

Fact 2) 80-90% of stocks fall when actual OFFICIAL ASX ANNOUCEMENTS are made, regardless of being positive or negative fundamentally on each particular stock.

I understand your negativity Gavtech, as you know that most of us long termers have been through the same process/ losses as yourself involving RRS.

The difference is while you only Blame the Company, and take no proactive action your attitude blames everyone but yourself.

Many long termers myself included, have accepted our own blame as well as the mistakes made by RRS in the early years of this chapter, and moved on Successfully.

The fact that you are in a position where you require RRS to reach many many multiples of the current share price enforces this FACT.

Us long termers who have accepted our own blame for our previous investment, and RRS by their owm admission, RRS mistakes, have taken the deals/ rights issues etc, and are either now in profit or extremly close to being in profit from our total investment in RRS period.

The bottom line is you yourself presents as somebody who never truley believed in RRS from the start, While I myself had previous issues with RRS regarding past dealings, my core belief in the project and the enormity of what RRS are trying to achieve, and the people behind the scenes/project have had me believing that we would get there one day, you obviously do not share this belief

Surely even though you may be only left with a fraction of your initial investment in RRS, $4000 in a stock you believe will go up, not down or underperform is better of placed than in a stock placed in a stock you believe is destine to fail

Lastly but not leastly, I have no problems with your postings, But the Fact is, I have NEVER read a single post of yours which offers any facts at all, all you ever do is pick apart other peoples postings, and when the game gets tricky on more than one occasion you have asked for others for the ansawer, or the basic research required for to the question.

Seriously mate no one minds an alternative view, but if think you offer this you are sadly mistaken.

Cheers

Jamit01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.