RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

"$4000 in a stock you believe will go up, not down or...

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    "$4000 in a stock you believe will go up, not down or underperform is better of placed than in a stock placed in a stock you believe is destine to fail"

1. If it was only $4000 I wouldn't be crying over spilt milk.

"The difference is while you only Blame the Company, and take no proactive action your attitude blames everyone but yourself."

2. I blame myself for listening to the broken / failed promises of the company...but even more-so for not challenging the posters of mass hysteria on the forums. I can at least be pro-active on one account.

"But the Fact is, I have NEVER read a single post of yours which offers any facts at all, all you ever do is pick apart other peoples postings"

3. Tell me where I have told a porky & I will retract it? By not agreeing with peoples predictions / up ramping, does not make me a down ramper or a liar. Just having an alternative point of view.

I have always stated that I would love to see Range do really well (as a shareholder...but I still doubt it) however I don't believe in the BS & the mass hysteria being shoved in our face by certain posters who obviously have a 'barrow to push.

I would really like posters to abide by the terms that they agree to when logging in....

"Disclosure and Warnings to people making postings on HotCopper:

you are personally responsible for your postings (including any alterations that you make to postings). Therefore, you should not include any misleading or deceptive information in your postings."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.