JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

up a point, page-5

1. 12,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    So the Directors were the reason this one traded almost 35 million that day and ended up a tick.

My thoughts on the ongoings:

DP announces a plan to CONSOLIDATE JRV shares. He knows the fallout of such a consolidation. The sp can fall way further post consolidation which it cannot now at 0.1c.

DP and Foster buys more shares on-market @ 0.3c.

I think there is some good news coming in that could put a rocket (not sure how much fuel that rocket could have, but a rocket nevertheless) under the sp. I know we longtermers out here have seen the sp languishing for years now and nothing short of a bumper announcement like "JRV finds 99.9999% pure gold nuggets" will be enough for us to believe in this company again, but my gut feeling is that some news could not be far away.

Been with JRV for more than 5 years now and seen the whole gamut of announcements from DP but never about consolidation before. Hence, based on that alone I am a bit "hopeful" of some improvement in the sp.

It could all turn out to be nothing (as it has been all these years), but things turn when least expected.

Based on this, changing my Sentiment to BUY now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.