1AI 0.00% 1.0¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Hi Biozone.LCT in the US is looking better than here in Oz. I...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Biozone.

LCT in the US is looking better than here in Oz. I think you'll find that the previous night in the US there were 9500 shares traded. Last night was the 5500 you mentioned. Last 3 days has seen a huge spike both in volume and price (more volume in last 3 days than the last 3 months) with no retracement. There's very few sellers over there at present which is promising. Very different from here where the price is having trouble getting over $0.20. Meeting alot of resistance at that level. Not sure who is selling...long term holders such as you and I wouldnt be selling especially after the NZ approval. Perhaps those that bought in when the price was sub $0.20 are selling, but the volume was very low over the past few months when it traded in the range of $0.12 to $0.20. So I'm a bit in the dark over who is getting out at these prices.

As for the sudden interest in the US, the following is from the latest annual report:

'This year the company has increased global awareness. This has been achieved through a greater on the ground presence in the US with my role based there, the efforts of The Channel Group, a listing on the International OTCQX and one third of our investors based in the US. This presence allows us to tap into the significant clinical trial expertise and investor network which exists in the largest pharmaceutical market, while remaining true to our New Zealand and Australian foundations.'

I reckon the US market will be their biggest for the DiabeCell product by far so it will pay to increase their presence over there. I also read in an article sometime back that LCT hosted some event in the US for various prospective investors, targeting 'high net worth individuals' so they're on the right track as far as canvassing prospective investors I believe.

Just hope the Oz market for LCT follows in the same footsteps as the US. We've had a faily large retracement from the low of $0.12 to the high of $0.23 since the announcement. A close below the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level of $0.16 would not be good...but the markets are looking a little shaky again so who knows what's going to happen.

Only thing I can see will get the SP moving again is some good clinical results which are due next month (end of) I believe. The results we're all waiting for will be with the higher doses from the NZ trials which wont commence until the end of the year - meaning results will be ready 3 months afterwards.

My only worry is that a recent article suggested that LCT will need to spend up to $2b on infrastructure over the next 10 years...and in this current environment, any company needing to raise funds is being severely punished. Having said that, Dr Tan did mention to me that some large existing shareholders were more than happy to increase their stake in LCT when the fund raising was required.

I'm still happy to hold and may even pick up some more if it drops any further...

Cheers

SW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.931K 892.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3909426 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1102391 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.