OEC 2.25% 8.7¢ orbital corporation limited

Dear Bargeass,You'll probably notice that I put a "Long Term...

1. 1,584 Posts.
    Dear Bargeass,

You'll probably notice that I put a "Long Term Sell" on almost all my stock as I hold just about everything I buy for the long term while I keep accumulating.

Accumulation is to average down, but as the stock is then selling poorly and not the flavour of the month I don't want to seem like I'm "ramping" it by declaring that I will accumulate during the depths as I guess just about everybody would accumulate at that time if they saw value in the stock.

That's what I did with OEC too and finally got my average entry down to just below 20 cents. And with OMI and ANM and XBL and BTA etc, Oz technology stock that I figured needed support.

It's also what I've done with mismanaged clunkers such as VLL for which I'm in a long term hole. C'est la vie.

Investing should be primarily to generate employment in Australia and power the engines of our economy so that we move steadily towards an ever-brighter future for the next generation.

My philosophy is that if I make money doing that, well I shan't be less happy.

(Sir) Lunchalot
    Scoffer Extraordinairre

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $12.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.5¢ $1.092K 12.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1750 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 23109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.