PDN 4.14% $12.49 paladin energy ltd

Up again to USD $44 per pound, page-109

1. 9,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3497
    websters accepts both. http://www.yourdictionary.com/assinine

im not validating anything.

im trying to use fact based discovery. i dont come to a forum for a cheerleading session. i come to learn and share facts to help me make better investment decisions and help others likewise

statements keep getting made about the company already being in profit at current spot (false) - and then one was made that pdn was on record saying above spot prices were starting next (this) quarter

all i  asked for was to be pointed to where that was written - because to best of my knowledge thats a mgt line not yet a substantiated/contractually agreed fact.   which id already posted was likely so it would make no sense for it to be posted to correct me.

instead i get this bs - with still no answer

ive run numbers like this for more than 10 years - and the point of my fact checking is im doing my very best not to guess.

you can wear as optimistic a set of specs as you want - but i shouldnt have to

im bullish on uranium. and i am very optimisitc about above spot contract prices happening - as id already said a number of times and as ubs research has noted too.

but hope isnt fact - and thats the key distinction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.