AAX 0.00% 39.5¢ ausenco limited

up and down, page-19

1. 525 Posts.
    bmachine

I've been investing in the stock market since Feb 08.(what an education it has been from then till now!)
    I bought mostly long term blue chippers at the time -thankfully quite a number of defensives -bhp, wow, coh, mts, qbe -and of course a few duds such as OZL.
    - then I sold all of my defensive companies in April/ May for heavily sold down small caps - an absolute ripper of a decision.

I'm now both a long term investor and medium/ short term trader. I have just opened up a 2nd bell direct account in my wife's name to use for trading purposes - hopefully mr tax man will see me as the investor (in which I can claim tax deductions on investment loans etc...) and my wife as a trader and therefore eliminate capital gains tax for trading -not sure if this will all work -may need to talk to the accountant.

Getting back to AAX

Lookind at the graph it does seem to have broken its upward trendline and gone lower. I read weekend charting thread and one of the HC members has done a graph on it. I can't quite read the numbers on the graph but maybe your $ 4.00 target is the same as on the graph.

Here is the list of graphs containing AAX.

http://docs.google.com/present/view?id=0AWug3XSPVlLWZGZubWgydGpfOThoa2RuYjI1ZA&hl=en

Chow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.