AAX 0.00% 39.5¢ ausenco limited

bmachineI've been investing in the stock market since Feb...

1. 525 Posts.
    bmachine

I've been investing in the stock market since Feb 08.(what an education it has been from then till now!)
    I bought mostly long term blue chippers at the time -thankfully quite a number of defensives -bhp, wow, coh, mts, qbe -and of course a few duds such as OZL.
    - then I sold all of my defensive companies in April/ May for heavily sold down small caps - an absolute ripper of a decision.

I'm now both a long term investor and medium/ short term trader. I have just opened up a 2nd bell direct account in my wife's name to use for trading purposes - hopefully mr tax man will see me as the investor (in which I can claim tax deductions on investment loans etc...) and my wife as a trader and therefore eliminate capital gains tax for trading -not sure if this will all work -may need to talk to the accountant.

Getting back to AAX

Lookind at the graph it does seem to have broken its upward trendline and gone lower. I read weekend charting thread and one of the HC members has done a graph on it. I can't quite read the numbers on the graph but maybe your $ 4.00 target is the same as on the graph.

Here is the list of graphs containing AAX.

http://docs.google.com/present/view?id=0AWug3XSPVlLWZGZubWgydGpfOThoa2RuYjI1ZA&hl=en

Chow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.