SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

"can somebody explain why sir is up and down?"As far as I can...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    "can somebody explain why sir is up and down?"

As far as I can tell every stock "is up and down." As far as I can tell no stock goes up in a straight line, no stock goes down in a straight line.

With SIR imo there is a fear factor of the unknown at play. Some folks fear a bad exploration result and a potential sharp decline in the share price. Other folks assume exploration results are going to be good, so use these declines caused by these sellers to buy SIR imo.

Plenty of folks are sitting on many hundreds of per cent profits in SIR, so are potential sellers at prices much lower than current prices and will still make huge profits. This adds to the volatility, because some of these folk just dump into the market at "any price" imo.

Then there are recent buyers who paid comfortably over $3.00 who are sitting on quick and significant losses. Some of these folks imo are in a quandry and are pretty nervous. They are wondering whether to get out now because they fear losing more money imo and of course are fearful of what a bad drilling report might do to their investment.

All this and more results in a volatile SIR cocktail imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.