SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

KarefulI hope your opinion is correct. When PPX was last 20...

1. 478 Posts.
    Kareful

I hope your opinion is correct. When PPX was last 20 cents, PXUPA was $42.00. Bring it on.

My commentary about the price of PPX is based on published facts and private research undertaken by PIGS. I apologise if this unhelpful.

If you care to read the history, on Aug 24, 2012, I stated:

"suX believes the price of PPX is like a long dated out-of-the-money call option on that favourite of all investors - HOPE."

Nothing has changed since then.

I'm not preoccupied with the half-yearly report as we got the guts of it in the Company's response to the ASX speeding ticket on January 22, 2013 at http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20130122/pdf/42cjst01pkcw2r.pdf.

The key commentary related to “forward looking statements” because by now the board should have a good grip of the real situation at hand. I reiterate: “Expect some surprises.”

Your observation about the SP rise since November is correct. On Oct 31, PPX closed at 5.2 cents and January 31 at 10.0 cents. The total value of all trades in Nov, Dec & Jan was $4.8m. Big deal. PPX needs another couple of new substantial holders to consolidate these price gains.

The problem you fail to address, but is well understood by thinking PXUPA holders and the board, is that there is the small matter of $285m ranking in priority to PPX.

I sincerely hope your opinion is correct; but doubt it will materialise without something new happening. “Expect some surprises.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.