CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

up, but disappointing, page-2

1. 18,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    The follopwing post is almost identical to one I posted on VPG. It applies to CER, particularly after seeing the tone of some CER posts.

There seems to be unrealistic expectations for CER. Either that or greed is rearing its ugly head. It is like a lolly scramble at a kids birthday party, everyone wants to get more than all the others. Lets get back to facts.

1. There are traders and investors onto CER. Some investors are also traders. The aims of each may be different.

2. During the past month there has been a 50% rise in the SP.

3. There may or may not be "cappers". (there maybe or may not be bunyips or yowies too). Does it really matter. I doubt there is.

4. There is bot trading but modern bot trading is designed to buy and sell reasonable amounts of stock WITHOUT UNDUE INFLUENCE ON PRICE.

5. Traders will be happy to buy and sell at a margin of <5%. Today there was a rise of around 85 but a swing much greater, around 16%

6. There will be some that dont trade at all but will invest long term. The day by day price means little except some worry too much if there is a fall and worry about selling in case it falls. There will be buying and selling on the same market by both of these.

So just relax a little. The trend is up so the investors should be happy. The volatility is there so the traders should be happy too.

Remember, slow and steady wins the race. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life, enjoy it.

Apologies to those who have read the post on VPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.