ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

For those interested in some minor news. Just another update on...

1. 203 Posts.
    For those interested in some minor news.

Just another update on our own in-house biosensor development with the sticky stuff. (Keep in mind there is really no commercial value here, just small in-house R&D). Much like POC1 and BBI, there has been a slow and steady push in the right direction. There has been a few hurdles and progression is slow, yet  the project now has more uses, more antibodies, more capture proteins and more developments towards expanding the possibilities of the system. The single biggest hurdle for using the sticky stuff efficiently in our in-house system has recently been solved and the glue should now theoretically be ready for use for pretty close to everything performed on the system. Very happy about this!! as my daily routine likely just got a hell of a lot more simplified and streamlined. I am very bullish about technology that makes life significantly less stressful and this one has taken the cake so far for 2014. Thanks Joe. Very interestingly, and not originally anticipated, the project has progressed such that now a 3rd interface of a single assay is on the table. I repeat that this is quite unimportant news for investors, but I feel that our own success in-house is likely not binary and has instilled in myself an indirect confidence surrounding both BBI and POC1 projects.

I look forward to meeting many of you at the AGM. Also looking forward to the size of ds' tab.

I hold tight my shares. Good luck in the following days/weeks/months.

IMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.