WTM 10.1% 35.5¢ waratah minerals limited

Now, now, let's not be too harsh.They've managed to...

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Now, now, let's not be too harsh.

They've managed to pick up some really, really good ground, both in Victoria and Western Australia.

We only have to wait another two to three weeks before we see what they've dug up in Victoria.

I really hope they intend on capturing value in Mozambique once their COVID restrictions are relaxed. There's been somewhat of a resurgence of graphite projects lately. BAT was so close to development but one of the funding partners withdrew. It's a low CAPEX, high grade (large flake) project. The economics are robust.

In Victoria, they're drilling in some really interesting spots - geologically. I'm not expecting much from the initial drilling other than improved targeting. If they get any hits, then that's a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

WA will be very interesting in terms of the ground they have. Not just nearology, but decent targets.

The company is doing most things right. Obviously they could communicate better with shareholders, but in terms of project generation, they've entered some pretty exciting areas at very low cost to shareholders. The reality is that we have to be patient.
    Last edited by Adequate: 02/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.040(10.1%)
Mkt cap ! $67.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.5¢ 35.5¢ $333.9K 892.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 251786 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 22070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.