CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

up coming jorc wont drive share price higher

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    but lease acquistion will.
    dont expect a JORC upgrade for a good few months as the drill data on the other leases is not as comprehensive as the Esso drill information on the hinton leases and further drilling is required to produce a accurate JORC.
    Further drilling will start in July to work towards getting a JORC on other leases(coalspur/crown).
    The $22.5m invested by highland from what i can gather is going towards an acquistion and the other $7.5m must be used within the next 3 months otherwise it will laspe & this can also be used for acquistion as well if needed.
    based on this i think up to $30m will be offered as an upfront payment to mancal for their leases + shares in the TSX float which is still looking on track for Sept
    I think this will happen within the next 3months...probably already under an option agreement atm.
    I have a feeling this will be huge for the company if this happens and then would give coalspur the opportunity to be North America's biggest Thermal coal producer/exporter.
    Goodluck to holder..I'm buying more on any weakness

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.