POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Guys when are you going to stop being so blasé about the mess...

1. 735 Posts.
    Guys when are you going to stop being so blasé about the mess this company is currently in and start heaping a whole lot of pressure on this non performing board?

It just makes me feel that you have no care for where you're putting your dollars into. Every single share holder should be putting pressure on Singleton and his fellow directors to do something to halt this slide in confidence of this company.

On another pathetic note. I received a brochure from a well known and up market building company here in Perth showing your esteemed Manager of Geology's face as one of their recent high profile customers whom have built with the company for his family. Declaring that he's currently a successful mining geologist. Now that's a bit rich saying he's successful, as he hasn't shown much success(for shareholders anyway) with his current vocation here at Poseidon.

In future I'd be keeping your face hidden out of the limelight until you actually produce something of worth for the long and frustrated share holders of this company. Seeing they are the ones ultimately which are paying you to build that million dollar home of yours!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.