FLT 1.14% $20.81 flight centre travel group limited

Up cycle now, page-101

1. 7,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    Sorry Mayo! - Ignoring you would be like ignoring the punchline to a good joke. You keep me laughing with the way you simply attack others, yet have posted no information of your own on this stock. As for GS: they are the same people who got bailed out by the Fed in 2008. I, for one, would certainly not follow their advice. You got it for free, and that's pretty much what it is worth.

What I do notice (and maybe you will agree, if you bother to look) is that there is a lot of "raa-raa" pom-pom waving style of posts for FLT on HC. Such posts have very little factual content, and merely help point out that the support for this stock is from those who are either caught (long and wrong) or who have recently established speculative positions (and are merely willing the stock to go up). When those with contrary views, such as me and a few others, make their posts - we are merely yelled-down by the vocal gang of pom-pom wavers. This shows quite clearly that the stock is supported by "hot air" as opposed to facts.

The reality: There are now twice as many shares on issue compared to one year ago. The NTA is lower than one year ago (you really need to do some research on what this means before you try countering that comment). And the forward earnings projections are certainly much lower than a year ago. All these add up to a lower stock price.

But wave away those pom-poms. Yeah Team FLT! (ra-ra-ra).

(And by the way: Short is not a recognised position on HC. If you have a problem with that, speak with the HC team and perhaps they can included a button below. It might make things easier to understand: You don't have to be LONG to post on this forum!). OK?? (SELL / NOT HELD can actually indicate a short position or desire to short).

Best regards
    Kit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.81
Change
-0.240(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $4.616B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.06 $21.12 $20.66 $19.92M 954.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2373 $20.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.84 5219 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.