FLT 0.19% $20.66 flight centre travel group limited

Up cycle now, page-42

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Love Skroo and have held for a while, but probably will sell tomorrow. If anything this 10% rise is a bonus we didn't have to wait to build, but its on the pretense that this travel package from Gov will help Flight Centre when they've already said it won't at all.

I was living in Europe the past year (got back in Jan) and I can tell you there is no way travel is opening up with them this year. They are going to make the same mistake they did last year, and let people travel during the summer time and spread all these variants around Europe. They have a totally different mentality to Australia and I didn't understand it until I experienced it.

We're meant to get vaccinated before November but that seems unlikely with the current rollout. Politicians are under pressure to have an ambitious goal but that means as investors those dates are most likely wrong by a few months. That means 2022 for what I consider the true beginning of any kind of travel recovery, and thats under the cloud of a possible market correction at some point this year.

Lots of speculative factors at play, but when I just put all these factors into percentages in my head, I think there's better opportunities in the market right now, with the hope to get back into FLT towards the end of this year if it plays out that way. It could be the complete opposite, just my 2c. Would love to hear some contrary opinions on the macro level from holders.
    Last edited by amplemann: 11/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.66
Change
-0.040(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $4.583B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.81 $21.05 $20.56 $24.84M 1.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5919 $20.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.73 3750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.