FLT 1.14% $20.75 flight centre travel group limited

Great that you have been buying at lower prices but as I have...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Great that you have been buying at lower prices but as I have said a number of times in this forum, everything you have written about everyone knows including myself because it's more than priced in at these levels!!!! You don't need FLT to book a ticket to Cairns either do you? Where FLT makes their money and where they add value are mostly trips to developing world or foreign language countries where you need assistance in planning, getting around and booking multiple flights for multiple countries. You don't need FLT for US, UK, Canada, Domestic Australia, NZ, Singapore etc as these are all English speaking and vanilla countries to visit. Corporate Travel has also reduced due to technology and people conscious of the environmental footprint air travel leaves. Europe, the US and a lot of developing countries are getting hammered with COVID spikes so, contrary to popular belief clearly by people buying FLT at $20 or even at these levels, the world is not Australia. People are banking a perfect process of a return to normal and the world is far from normal at present. A 63% effective Astra Zeneca Vaccine is not going to help either. And before you say "it's now 79% percent effective as per 9News last night", this statement has been brought into question by US National Medical Teams led by Anthony Fauci due to the associated clinical data being potentially out of date and collected mainly outside the US. Astra Zeneca now needs to resubmit this data next month to confirm. A lot of risk in the interim and hence why I will look to accumulate this business for the longer term on a proper more realistic pullback.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.75
Change
-0.240(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $4.584B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.08 $21.27 $20.70 $16.60M 793.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $20.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.82 595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.75
  Change
-0.240 ( 0.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.84 $21.27 $20.70 105763
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
FLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.