FLT 1.16% $20.99 flight centre travel group limited

Fair enough. You have your opinion and I have mine. That's all...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Fair enough. You have your opinion and I have mine. That's all that can be said at the end of the day. I also take whatever brokers/analysts say with a grain of salt. Bell Direct also put a PT of $165 on APT when it was at $160. Where is it now? I have shorted FLT and I have shorted the DOW to take advantage of the coming SP declines and corrections. Hence my opinion on the stock and the DOW Jones. I am not trying to convince people to sell their stock and hence why I have a "hold" recommendation on FLT as I will look to buy at lower levels. I bought FLT at $10 and traded on the first bounce to $17 when the world was factoring in a V shaped recovery in April/May last year and then the second bounce after the world realised we weren't there yet. I believe we are still not out of the woods and hence have the same thesis. What I am saying about the DOW is not scare mongering either. It is not sustainable for 30 companies that have been laggards for years to simply go up daily for weeks and weeks and this has recently been shown with the DOW bouncing off a long term trend line resistance and heading back down. It is simply the market rotating out of tech/growth and riding the value trend. Soon, when the world realises there is in fact no growth further to the stagnant global economy we had pre COVID, people will realise that the Kool-Aid isn't that great in value and they will go back to buying tech/growth that has led the global economy for at least since the GFC. People will realise that there is still no global wage growth or inflation because we continue to shut down small business for the profit of large enterprises such as Amazon and we continue to improve technology for the workplace limiting employee productivity and then distract said employees with Apple devices, Instagram, FB, Youtube (Google) and Netflix. Look at that. I just outlined all the FAANG stocks in one go that has transformed tech over the last decade. Microsoft will also lead the charge in the coming years with breakthroughs in AI/Quantum Computing etc and further cloud and workplace improvements. The world will not be led by oil and banks and companies that thrived in the old world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.99
Change
0.240(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $4.637B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.79 $21.03 $20.71 $12.50M 597.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 653 $20.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.99 2358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.02
  Change
0.240 ( 1.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.82 $21.03 $20.71 86047
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.