FLT 0.15% $20.50 flight centre travel group limited

Up cycle now, page-89

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    ITromp,

All the stocks will get impacted if the DOW has a correction. Travel sector is no different. if you play in the stock market, expect ups and downs.

I dont know your situation, but I have been buying at very low levels, and to me this up and down movement is simply noise.

I base my investment based on outlook:
    1) Travel will come back, no one can stop it.
    2) FLT is perhaps the number 1 player with a dominant position - and will continue to invest in being in that position
    3) Matter of time before travel bubbles open up - NZ first to go - I understand decision is due 6th April 2021. My opinion is Fiji/South Pacific is next. Following through after this is cruises around Australia and south pacific.
    4) There is a lot of work being done to open up the skies, encourage flying and encourage holidaying. Simple rule, you get people flying, they will do other activities. So FLT & WEB will be fine
    5) Pent up demand is huge - I myself paid for Cairns tickets during school holidays at fairly decent prices
    6) Borders are not closing anymore

More FLT specific:
    1) FLT did the capital raise, balance sheet is strong enough to sustain till revenue starts flowing
    2) Reduction in stores, reduces costs
    3) Investment in technology, to move more customers online
    4) Investment in winning more corporate travel related work - which will start flowing

And to KIt,
    The guy has no stock, no holding, and he talks about PE. really? PE in this market for FLT? He is the same guy who said, in his words , "NTA is $7" - who is he kidding? he talks about fundamentals? Well the markets should have dies in March, because the world was ending.He has a vested interest , but does not want to disclose it -- Seriously there are no free lunches

I am very comfortable with my investment. I am not selling till $27

Either way each to their own

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.50
Change
0.030(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $4.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.65 $20.75 $20.45 $12.11M 589.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 507 $20.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.50 8032 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.46
  Change
0.030 ( 0.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.66 $20.75 $20.44 100994
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
FLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.