BCI 2.08% 24.5¢ bci minerals limited

Gidday Tils,I'm curious what ALK intend to do with their other 5...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Gidday Tils,
    I'm curious what ALK intend to do with their other 5 Million shares.
    I'm also curious what the buyer of the 4 Million shares intend to do with the shares. Why I harp on so much about these 4 Million shares is that if the buyer is a predator. The usual pratice is to sell off the shares at a time suitable to mulipulate the SP downwards. The norm seems to be for a predator to offer a 50% premium to the SP if they were trying a take-over. So if the predator can say keep the SP at $1.10, they only need to offer $1.65.
    If the SP was allowed to climb to $1.40, the offer would need to be $2.10. It's all about smoke and mirrors, trying to play mind games with holders.
    The other option is it was someone just buying as a investment because they believed BCI is a sound company and a solid investment.
    But then why no news. This should have been news worthy enough for someone to have mentioned it. Perhaps it is just me that thinks that this is interesting. Management would know who it was surely.
    The annual report is announced around this time of year isn't it. The top tweenty shareholders are in the report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $706.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.3¢ $31.17K 127.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 824370 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 49697 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.