XJO 1.34% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

i am useless at posting charts so I will have to type sorry I...

1. 15,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    i am useless at posting charts so I will have to type sorry I tried 5 times the other day and gave up lol

first to say there are 2 large gaps so any market weakness may find at least the last one get filled so i am only trading this on the current rise/pattern and have a buy in the gap also (59 cents ish)

basically it looks to have formed a similar reversal pattern to a morning star - its not a full morning star as it is a doji hammer not a full doji and the first candle in the pattern is small but in effect you still have the 3 vital candles with the 3rd a bullish reversal candle

the stochastic is still crossed over but it looks like its coming down to cross under any minute (again not ideal but i am following the trend) plus you had good volume which are my 3 main things I use to look for a trade

need to watch for getting over bought also though its got a little left in the tank in this run

this does look like a good LT hold though as it making new highs most of the run but I prefer to trade the dips in this environment - hope it helps :)

or if anyone has other views pls feel free to add/change??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.