SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

up from here, page-4

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Don't quite agree Borrks :), but ready on, its not a bad disagreement...lol

I have not been able to see anything WE don't know.

This is good, if the renewed interest regards our license award state, it indicates a tight-ship. I am sure the press would be all over it quickly otherwise.

I have however, been able to find quite a few news sites that appear to have late reported the last details for seismic.

I am still intrigued that we are possibly sitting on a 30-60 sq km identified structure within 1 basin Kidatu.

I really don't even want to start speculating at this time of the potential resources possibilities (of Kidatu alone). Quite happy to wait until end of year when we get an CPR completed.

Excellent indicators in/from Kilosa already announced, and Kilombero underway.

Not forgetting we still have 2 more basins to do in Pagani.

Whilst there is differences with PVD....our price separation is extreme...perhaps some money (buying) will see that soon and start to close.

Eyasi-Wembere is still ongoing...but don't forget, African Countries can work slowly from time to time. We have to respect that.

12b in Kenya when they are ready (Tullow)....Don't forget, we are doing less survey now (save heaps of dollars, and I reckon they know where they want to go...Tullow that is). Expect planning to be revised due to this plan adjustment which is beneficial for us.

All the other neighboring activities IS providing valuable information and confidence to our Kenya asset = which translates into value.

There also continues to be ample corporate action regionally in East Africa, then separate, but add to that China investing huge amounts, with another 1.7 billion for construction (on top of O&G development cash)...then add, both China and India looking to gain acreage in the next bidding round.

Widely known is the regions designation as the next HOT SPOT.... Nearly time to take off the sandals with socks (coz I know we all wear socks with our sandals),
    put on the bush hats...ya know, cowboy hats with corks on strings :),
    coz she's warming up :)

I do not think I have researched or followed a company so close as I have with SWE.....To me, there is a reason for this....and its all good.

Most of us here...and me from time to time...think in 100k parcel sizes as indicators of buyer sentiment activity....then I slap myself and remind myself to wait for the 1,000,000 parcel size buys to arrive before I get excited toooooo much :)

Exceptional Management
    Excellent acreage
    Cash in the Bank
    Great Partners already and a strong partner with PVD on Eyasi award.
    On time on budget...everything to date.
    Excellent reporting
    and I could go on.....

There is so much more potential, that the time spent on this post, just does not give credit to the efforts of the Management Team and prospects of SWE.

I want a job with them...Imagine being part of the success story...I mean a real part....not just driving your flash new car and globe hopping in your private jet....LOL...ok, the very last part is a fun note only to end on.

Have a great weekend everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.