RFX 0.00% 10.0¢ redflow limited

Thanks Voltan, No media coverage. The site is very large..The...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks Voltan,

No media coverage.

The site is very large..The fire trucks were concealed in a private carpark..It was a Saturday morning at 07:30hrs when the alarm first sounded so car traffic on sevicing road was minimal.

As for the smoke, it started off slowly however within 5 minutes the underground car park was thick with almost no visibility until the fire guys got their commercial fans going to push the smoke out..Not sure what was visible outside due to being by the side of the fire fighters throughout the event..Was a 40 degree day & very unpleasant in the carpark.

The fire fighters did not enter the ups room, they had to rush around to ensure the fire was not spreading upstairs..We also had to wait for city authorities to isolate the power..Whilst it was an intense experience with the loud explosions (exploding batteries) & heavy smoke..After the event it was found that the fire was isolated to the ups room which had both concrete walls & ceiling.

I'm thankful that being a Saturday the building only had about 20 staff onsite which made my task of ensuring the site was fully evacuated easier but was still a hairy first hour no fully knowing how bad the situation was.

Dan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $9.521K 93.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 43518 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 41787 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.