RFX 5.88% 9.0¢ redflow limited

Thats correct Voltan..One site. Perhaps this particular system...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thats correct Voltan..One site.

Perhaps this particular system was poorly designed or installed? 3 failures is certainly a warning bell for this particular setup in any case.

Once one of the batteries goes up..The rest are potentially domino's...As we found out in the first incident where multiple batteries exploded over a period..Not just little pops either..I was 50mt away & it sounded like artillery..I had to remain with the emergency services to assist with site knowledge..The area was monitored by emergency services for some time before being cleared a safe zone.

I have recently installed a 6.4kw system at home, REC panels with a Fronius inverter which has been fantastic..One day I would love to have it paired with a ZBM.

Full disclosure..I have not owned Redflow shares for over a year, nor do I have any spare capital or plans to invest in the near future..Me sharing my story has no agenda other than to highlight the importance of safety & the potential for Redflow to provide this in the energy storage space..I really wish the company & shareholders well..The LT'ers & entrepreneurs like Simon Hackett deserve it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $22.67K 262.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 6726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.