RFX 5.88% 9.0¢ redflow limited

UP In Arms, page-31

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi All,

Like most of you, I am a Redflow Company & technology enthusiast and I'm actively out there talking to my contacts about this amazing Aussie technology invention. The recent feedback i've received is that there is limited awareness of the brand and technology.

The other day I spoke to a friend in robotics, I found out in conversation he has been having problems with battery performance with other chemistries. I told him about Redflow and he researched. His response was quick and positive, he had no idea the technology existed and saw it as a potential solution.

I spoke to someone in the health and wellness industry, her 15 year old solar system is up for renewal and she wants energy independence. She has held off making a choice because she sees the potential safety and landfill risks associated with other battery chemistries. She was unaware of Redflow and the technology existed and that she had a choice.

I Reckon recent Redflow news releases and sales announcements gives us clues as to the early adopters e.g telco, remote communities and early learning centres, but I foresee this will grow over time to those with a risk management focus e.g schools, libraries, medical centres etc.

There is no doubt Redflow batteries are an amazing technology but as Simon previously mentioned: we are a start up and we should treat it as such.

I'm sure you are already doing what I'm doing, but keep up the effort. I may be wrong but I believe we are dealing with an invention here that after a while, through education and patience (& continued R&D) will deliver another Aussie success story.

Lets help Tim (CEO/MD) and Ben (CCO) by providing continued crowd sales support.

Best Regards,
    AM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $22.67K 262.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 6726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.