RFX 2.04% 10.0¢ redflow limited

Hi Adent, Valid point, once I'm back on my PC, I'll...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi Adent,

Valid point, once I'm back on my PC, I'll find a more relevant article. It should be worth noting that most Universities consider articles and references of <10y.o to be valid.

I definitely agree though, each battery composition has its uses in the particular markets. I think Redflow is in a great position within its current market; Utility load leveling and vehicular, even when compared to Lith-Ion. However, I stand by my point that ZnBr Batteries aren't comparable to other solutions (VRFB specifically) for grid storage in the future. I'll post a report on what China is implementing when I can. I'd encourage you to follow the movements of China and it's state-funded enterprises in this space. As you said previously, excess CO2 emissions are destroying our planet, particularly some Chinese cities/towns and they are fully aware of this.

In my opinion, Lithium-ion battery manufacturing has been around for a longer time than some of the newer chemical makeups, thus the manufacturers have had a longer time to fully harness the capabilities of the Lith-Ion composition for maximum efficiency.

Energy storage is going to be a very interesting and dynamic space for the next 5-10 years and I'm looking forward to it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $26.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.432K 34.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32028 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 25707 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.