FML 11.5% 11.5¢ focus minerals ltd

up in frankfurt, page-2

1. 147 Posts.
    Hi Choo,

interesting you ask - in fact we often saw a higher SP for FML in Germany than in Australia - and - during the last week i asked myself this question too.

If there would not be that difference in volume i could ask - 8 % down in Australia - whats going on Choo ? ;)

Ok, today we are pari, but i think there is more than one reason for the fact that germans are more optimistic about the company, the stock and POG in general.

The next lines are _my_ opinion. So do not expect too much rocket science in here. it's more about sentiment.

Market Letters
    ---------------
    We have a few popular market letters that promote FML. None of the letters is crying "get out, get out". All tell you 'hold - do not sell one share now!"

FML
    ---
    FML seems like a company that matches a prototype of running a good business in these days. it seems to be predictable what they do in a positive way. A management that has goals without forgetting the employees behind that.
    We Germans (not only we do - i think) love this kind of companies :)

Australia
    ----------
    "Australia" sounds good to german ears. A great "no worries" country that did well during GFC.

Gold to the rescue.
    -----------------------------
    Germany has no Gold digging History, but a coal digging one. Gold is not that "usual" suspect for us as it might be for an Australian. Gold is something special for us, something that has an worth of its own. Germans (me too:) do not know much about failing gold producers and the reasons they failed. If FML would produce gold in germany the share price would skyrocket i guess!

Inflation
    ----------
    i.m.O. a major factor for the attention to Gold and Gold producers in Germany - Inflation. I think slowly people begin to realize that we're living within a politically driven inflation period. Cities and States need more and more money. so we pay more and more for garbage disposal, parking fees, tickets ...Health Insurances increase fees, taxes increase...
    Most of all those things will _not_ be counted within cost of living index.
    Or to say this in simple words - i remember the time when i bought a pretzel for 30 Pfennige. Now i buy one for 60 Euro Cent(thats cheap!) - 400%
    Its time to put gold below the pillow - not money.

No gambling
    -----------
    we have fewer daytraders - more "long termers". the two reasons for that are that germans in general share more of a 'buy and hold' culture and in special with fml - asx is the chicken - and frankfurt is the egg.

Last but not least - THE WATHER :)

It's easy to imagine that this kind of financial world will not hold for very much long watching white flakes of snow falling into the dark.

No, the sun is not shining here in germany - so let it shine in australia and be glad that you have companies like FML to invest in :)

all the best and "good night"
    trigan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $32.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $3.285K 28.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.