RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

For a 13c share Range gets plenty of attention.Brabus, Dehaemer...

1. 1,269 Posts.
    For a 13c share Range gets plenty of attention.

Brabus, Dehaemer clearly ramped the story, same as we have many rampers and de-rampers on this thread, however Dehaemer at least gets paid for ramping. I doubt very much though his Crisis Trader club was buying irrespective of the claims of Findlays in private comments.

Fabricated BS and Range clearly deserved the mantle of a highly manipulated stock for the benefit of the select to get placements to pump and dump at their discretion because they knew the inside story and when to really get set.

Dont understand what you mean by proven reserves of Oil, thats yet to be ascertained. However If you have a look at the Dharoor Basin siesmics in the AOI web page, you will see Darin 1 location and contour plan of the Basin, which I found quite interesting. In fact if I was Rick Schmitt I would drill Dahroor first every time and not Nogal, but we were always led to believe Nogal would be drilled first. Soon as Los Anod dispute erupted, Dharoor I think was always the priority and that was last year, not April this year when African Oil played their ace.

The share price should move up on mobilisation and spudding, however I think the move will be based upon the fundamentals. I think they will hit oil on the first well, after all Darin 1 is already classed as a "Discovery" and I think we will know (like the $13M investor currently does) the size of the structure before much longer. And I think it will be a suprise as the size if the Dahroor contour/seismic plan is correct.

As for the conspiracy theory of AOI needing part of $13M to take out Range.............more BS Intel from the Horn??

Povey said early this year that it was going to cost AOI nearly $20M to drill just 2 wells

As for $1 or $1.50, lets just wait and see how it unfolds!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.