RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

correct range is worth 12billion if they can get 1billion BBO...

1. 11,546 Posts.
    correct range is worth 12billion if they can get 1billion BBO out the ground in a 1 yr time frame, but i dont think that will happen unless Aliens come and help them. Plus if they also managed to come up with about a few hundred million bucks with no dilution to pay for their share to go forward as well, 2 key things you have not taken into account.

further yes, rupe did say that, but conocco-somalia-washington-consulate transcripts from the 1990s indicate a potential 300k bbo pd however you dont realise that would cost about 20-50billion to set up and take about 20 years or so, maybe 15 if they are good, OH and that doesnt happen until you get political stability first. those number wont be produced by anyone for years to come, even if exxon, shell and bp got together to do it they would take about 10 years using their might and power but first you need much to happen and for now its easier to phone call the saudis to pump our another 500k or add a few wells.

if in doubt go look at yemen and what they have done and how longs its taken them,

ranges OWN estimates are for 1billion to get it up and runnig, well i think if anyone can do it for under 4billion they are doing well, remember first of all they are ranges estimates, so they probably arent worth the paper they are written on.

my interest is in AOI having 80% even if it gets to $20bucks then thats good, even AOI are a bit pricy for mind currently but cant argue with 13mil dollars. range isnt about 10bbo but proving up even 50million and getting some dosh, that initself is an achievement, this talk of 1bbo is fanciful and highlights lack of understanding of how thing are really done. its been 3 yrs and whats been done? it takes time, much time.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.