ATH 10.0% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

AllCongratz to all holders. This is great news for the...

1. 169 Posts.
    All
    Congratz to all holders. This is great news for the believers.

Bio stocks have always amazed me - esp when the SP dropped for the past few sessions - it is likely someone is selling down or got the wrong tip to short sell based on fake tip that the test has gone sour. I have watched it for the past 2 sessions and selling was quite intense.

Given that this stock can be shorted. We have an interesting opening tomorrow:

1. News of PBT phase 2 test on mainstream news
    2. Short seller covering
    3. Hype on hotcopper and bio threads to alert other non-buyers.

I have seen this in many stocks in mining, industrial and bio stocks.

A word of advice for those planning to buy at open. Any stocks regardless of blue sky news, will consolidate at a certain price point. IMO it will gap up and continue for a mini run before exhaustion. This will generally trap a lot of new buyers not to miss fat profit. Best time to short is around T+3 (which is Thu arvo or Friday open).

I make 90% of my profit through shorts and I tend to short when most are still buying past a price point which is not difficult to spot - i.e. when there is constant small parcel selling at a price point indicating a BOT is operating to sell down.

Also those holding will want to book in profit and move onto other biostocks that has upcoming news (e.g. ADO...etc).

cheers
    pcyc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.613K 525K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 81057309 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 21164963 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.