HYD 0.00% 1.1¢ hydrix limited

Up or down for Xmas, page-15

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Charles

The thing that worried and annoyed me was the spectroscopy announcement came out 1 day before the AGM
    It was the perfect distraction and uncanny timing

Otherwise SH holders questions would have savaged them at the AGM

There has been over 12 months now and basically bad news since then I would say

ERJ is worth nothing basically and quantify is .. well who knows ?

But the facts are we have lost 3 senior people in the organisation and that does not bode well

There have been lots of promises (revenue, more and better updates) and none have come to fruition.

Adding some more promises on the significance of spectroscopy deal sadly lacks any bite given all the other words of potential.

The only sentence that we are all skirting around is

"WE NEED SOLID UPDATES AND DEALS"

We have had nothing of any significance on either of these topics for over a year now

As you can see my passion for this stock has gone...although I still hold a reasonable amount

I am entitled to air my views even though some do not want to hear them

I wish I had of listened to my common sense after the AGM after I spoke to Terry personally

He picked up on what some had said on HC about detecting CO2 using their devices (global warming etc) . My instant response that CO2 is everywhere in our atmosphere. Its an abundant chemical, we all exhale it and its made just about in every organic chemical processes. Why would you use "the most sensitive device on the planet" to detect one the most abundant chemicals ? At which point Terry went silent.

Guys we need something from the PSY team Something more than FLUFF !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1527025 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 160554 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.