GDA 0.00% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

dossantd...I have been watching this stock and several other...

1. 1,334 Posts.
    dossantd...

I have been watching this stock and several other Junior IO Companies since end of Nov last year. I have watched carefully how the stocks are traded and noticed a trend that others have mentioned on HC.

When the SP of the more significant resource Companies eg BHP, Rio, FMG come off, it appears that the same investors start to buy the junior specs.

I have asked myself the question why? and I think it is because of the IO price negotiations comming up, and the continual increase in demand of IO that attracts a pool of investors to play with these stocks. There is no doubt that the stocks are tossed around with day traders, but I have noticed from time to time some considerable purchases have gone through and also propping and capping of the stock. Probably more so with FDL.

There are some other stocks comming into play with IO that are following similar trends. POL NSL MNL to name a few.

In my opinion, we will see further decline in the bluechips over the comming weeks until mid February. During that time I expect this stock will improve slightly next week but retract with the rest of the market.

I think where it sits now should be OK but there is a prop at 1.8 cents which may get tested.

All IO Juniour Exploration Companies with economical and realistic access to Shipping will rise upon good result, takeover rumours and negotiated IO price rises.

Lets face it. The whole Australian Economy is channelling all its energy into the development of Port infastructure and skills to support digging IO out of the ground and shipping offshore.

This cannot last forever but this song has only just begun.

If I am wrong you can all flog me ...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11539 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 3396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.