HYD 7.14% 1.3¢ hydrix limited

Up or Down, page-6

1. 4,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6962
    Yes that would be nice of him to made an announcement lol

I try not to get too much into the news cycle and prefer to try & work things out from the charts.
    But, I believe that it is the very least that the shareholders are entitled to after the way they have kept silent since the sp broke the downtrend which happened as a direct result of the unofficial announcement that he made last month.

As we all know he did a media interview with the Australian which was released on the 3 Sept.
    He was extremely upbeat in that story the Australian released.
    This media story was directly responsible for the sp breaking the long term down trend.
    He said that we would get an update by the end of Sept.
    He clearly did the interview with the media with the full realization that the market would react positively to the story.
    They say they are not concerned by the fluctuations in the share price but..
    The story came at a time when the sp was at the lowest point for 12 months & from all accounts they were being inundated by calls from share holders.
    The story was clearly an attempt to bolster the sp by having an unofficial update as it were.
    They have tried to manipulate the sp for their own reasons & now that they have had a clean out in the board its time they gave us an update preferably with some new information and fulfill their promises and help make my chart predictions come true.
    This pullback off the highs has been very controlled so doubt that it is anything other than the usual big market player games. We all know PSY will reward us in due course.
    Be happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $3.304M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $57 4.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 839999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 850000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.