SWM 1.67% 14.8¢ seven west media limited

I think think the Olympics will go ahead but not as we know it,...

1. 4,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    I think think the Olympics will go ahead but not as we know it, the completion attendancy will be low and the atmosphere will be dull, raosing concerns that SWM will still have to pay for it but womt get the revenue expected and wont get a discount as the Olympics still went ahead, Tokyo comminted now and the Olympic organisers as well, it's normaly a good and successful event, I would have rather SWM get a refund for cancelation alltogether, but I dought this will happen, and on another note, didn't they mentuon about 30th of April for the contract/agreement to be set in concrete for googgle/facebook. the other concern I have is that Google and fscebook may pay freelancers for comtent rather than the big Media companies, with Social media so big and people use to using them then anybody can report news and events. Media companies need contrscts for the long term and not one offs. Google and facebook had to do something urgent as there was a deadline to do so otherwise they could have been sued, I am sure you would have the team at Goggle and Facebook working in something for long term. OIMO, when you own a stock you tend believe it would play out in your favour but when you are not then you have a better view and understanding. I have still been in and out of this stock trading it like Byron as I don't want to be caught out. The most important think for me would be SWM keeping shareholders up to date with any news good or bad, I dont like penny spec stocks. and lets see if the large buy order at 51c gets taken out or gets pulled today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $227.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $87.20K 600.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 232574 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 103297 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.