SWM 2.78% 18.5¢ seven west media limited

Up or Down ??, page-2958

1. 1,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    You make a few points however free to air will never disappear entirely and I'm pretty sure its against the law to remove it. Regardless of SWM issuing dividends or not when you compare us to NEC we are a laughing stock and something is definitely at play behind the scenes. NEC currently has a MC of 4.5 BILLION, where we have a MC of 640Million.
    SWM also made close to DOUBLE the profit of NEC for the 20/21 FY.

We are not only a free to air business model anyways, we are technically a media investment company, with free to air, digital, investments in SocietyOne, Health Engine, (Airtasker obviously at the beginning of the year), Newspapers and other revenue streams.

I can only speak for myself, but I never expected or wanted a dividend this year. I wanted them to refinance the debt and remove it, and use that money to secure things that bring growth going forward. We know James wants to consolidate media businesses so we can expect that. I did however expect after august 16th some news within the month as they said there were things already in the works and almost finalised on the debt and business side of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $284.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $492.0K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 165250 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 223350 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.