SWM 0.00% 16.0¢ seven west media limited

Up or Down ??, page-4262

1. 34,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 899
    Is that not before the Emma McKeon/ Cody Simpson and Johanna Griggs/ Ian Thorpe saga? I think those ratings are before the Griggs and Thorpe comments and the Emma McKeon behaviors.

Not a great look. we will see whether it makes people watch or causes people to turn off and creates a ratings disaster. swimming must be a worry if they have to bring their personal live lives into it? why does it not rate for the sporting value?

I do not know why McKeon/ Simpson, Griggs and Thorpe need to create so much controversy. why can they not just swim?

Why bring their personal lives into it? For ratings? Who cares?

Now McKeon will be known for the McKeon/ Chalmers and Simpson thing. is that what a sports star wants to be remembered for?

Once in America, we had 2 Presidents more known for their football playing than their politics. one ended resigning in disgrace having made a hash of everything after some electoral success, the other who replaced him was widely lampooned as a bit of a fall guy.

McKeon will get known for all the wrong reasons. Quite a price for a bit more game? does Seven West really make more advertising and better ratings out of this? I do not think so.

Last edited by JCoure: 02/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $246.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.3¢ $176.5K 1.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15177 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 727431 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.