SWM 2.63% 19.5¢ seven west media limited

Up or Down ??, page-1865

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Just replying to a few comments since my last post. Yes I think some of the upcoming announcements I alluded to have been factored in to the price, but certainly not all. Additionally, the SP clearly rocketed following the Feb announcement, and now that it has come back down I think we can say the gap has moreorless closed. This is a good thing for LTH's.
    I have said this before, there is no way in my mind the SP should be below 50c given its current position and outlook.
    For me, I am reminded of Warburton's repeated comments over the last year, being that his short term focus is on debt reduction and longer term concern is in looking to pursue more creative, entrepreneurial endeavours. He has mentioned M&As and SVOD services (ala Netflix/Stan) repeatedly, as well as wanting to issue shareholder dividends again. These are the kind of 'left of field' announcements that will make the SP rocket. I imagine these kind of announcements are more likely to come to fruition in the 2nd half of the calendar year onwards.
    I think the August report will make it much clearer how far the company has come in terms of its transformation and debt reduction. I think with lower debt and a leaner operational model they will be able once again to start pursuing some more creative ventures in the media and content space. I highly doubt that the 59c high in Feb is the last time we will track that number. That is all I will say for now!

**All my own opinions, and as always please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $300.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $104.9K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 95263 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 19992 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.3¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ 251014
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.