AUD 0.00% 1.5074 australian dollar

up or down, page-11

1. 2,810 Posts.
    Great to read about trading plans as I don't have a formal one but should.

I currently follow the EURUSD pair as a guide to the AUDUSD and USDCHF pairs. Once the EUR breaks a test line I hit it with the other two. Worked well until I forgot to change direction with it. Now feel it will go up again later tonight.

Targets and stops worked last night. Hit the target hit the stop.lol. I'll try longer stops tonight.

The actually trading is still confusing as I have a demo ac at fxcm ( Making plenty with no stops), a live ac at igmarkets and a live ac at forexct. My wife with a demo ac at igmarkets. Lots of distractions to trading with a plan.

My plan was to ride the AUD up but have now learnt it is snakes and ladders.

Don't find the time to follow let alone post on HC while trading. I'm still learning learn how to relax and wait for the market to move with lots of false starts.

Winkinatcha that was a fantastic reply to our posts. I can only aspire to your attitude on sharing knowledge and what it takes to trade successfully. I hope to one day to be able to trade successfully but at the moment trading is mostly pain. My directions are mostly right but stops and selling too early hurt the balance.

The macd histogams don't clearly set a time frame. Is it he time frame of the chart?

Good luck Harry and wish I had some of your discipline. Use stops on the demo because you need them and hate them later on. I lost badly on 2 demos and opened a live ac to lose again. Now I am paying attention as less trades at once.

Currently long on the AUDUSD pair and feel nervous about it

boom
    :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.