GMG 0.31% $35.57 goodman group

After my horror error in T + 3 calculations (I know I know, how...

1. 52 Posts.
    After my horror error in T + 3 calculations (I know I know, how hard can it be) I was forced to sell out at a slight loss.

I was also forced to pay a missed settlement fee (although it turned out to be quite small).

The worse thing was, whilst I was moving money around from one bank to another I had to watch the price rise, rise and rise again.

So finally, with my finances in order I got back in today.

Yeah i was frustrated that i had missed over 13 cents in gains, but I am still very very confident with the cornerstone investors and potential dilution with an issue that GMG is indeed a very good buy in the medium to long.

The 100% in 14 days is terrific news, but whilst it seems incredible, it is actually well overdue. The group will manage to get out of this mess with it's longer term debt and will be a solid REIT that survives.

I missed the "easy fast" money in GMG, but there is still a long way to go with GMG before it's price is realised.

Hence I bought a large parcel today at a high.

Confident that the price won't run 100% in the next 14 days, but will certainly navigate it's way north in a slow and steady fashion.

And yes i have kept a little cash aside just in-case the opp for the issue arises ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.57
Change
0.110(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $67.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.74 $35.88 $35.28 $97.05M 2.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5883 $35.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.58 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.