SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

up rampers and down rampers is there a agenda

1. 2,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889
    I've been in this stock for a while, brought stock sold, listened to rampers pulled out panicked gotten back in etc.
    But i understand the position of uprampers being positive trying to bring value to the stock etc as they have stock.

I dont understand the downrampers who don't have a position and no stock.. why even bother posting? you must have an agenda? deep drivel and thatsfoolsgold why they even bothering to state the same constant negative views.. I wouldn't be surprised if they purchased a whole heap of INL shares at 1c.

We finally have some positive news from INL lets hope this deal is finalised and the MRP is positive and we make a profit finally, Got my fingers crossed!!! Go diedre hahaha

And forgot if TW was such a wizard he wouldn't still be holding stock from id say from 30c and dropping down to 1c sounds like a fantastic trader we should all take his advice of course.

Management is constantly put down of course. I guess some these down rampers - don't know what experience they have only they post on the internet and claim to be masters in running companies and marketing experts hey they could probably see ice to the eskimos for all we know - one is an apparent wizard maybe he can put a spell on some possible partners and gets some deals that way...awsome

Let's hope the future is bright for INL we sure need some positive news in the coming weeks rather than the constant negativity from these so called experts who are probably working for the competitors for all we know.

nuff said

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.