ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi toneAre you flying to Sydney to meet the CEO? I ask because...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi tone

Are you flying to Sydney to meet the CEO? I ask because the company is based in Perth??????

As for my earlier comments, I have been a holder for about 4 years now and was just venting in relation to the lack of information flowing from the company. They were supposed to have the plant commissioned before the end of last quarter and 2 weeks into the next quarter there is no information as to what stage they are at.

Over the time that I have held these shares the management have repeatedly oulined deadlines and from memory (correct me if I am wrong) have not been able to meet any!!!

The Indian projects under Cedrics and the current boards guidance were supposed to be DSO and shareholders were repeatedly told that all the due diligence was being done to ensure that this and other requirements were being met. They spent over $1 million on geologists and drilling and still 2 and a half years later no JORC nothing.

On top of that management have been paid top dollar for sitting on their hands for over 2 years for a very slow protracted outcome which is again overdue.

At last count they had 5 managers and 3 board members all drawing salaries. And still we are not clearer as to where we are at!!!!

I could go on but there is no point as I cant afford to get out now so close (well who knows) to an announcement.

Joe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.