CEU 0.00% 54.5¢ connecteast group

up so far, page-7

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    the road is around 6 months (at a minimum) ahead of schedule.

the cost to build it was fixed at the start of construction 3 years ago.

basically the only 2 things that can really affect the share price are:

1. traffic forecasts are lower than expected (this is the great unknown).
    2. sentiment.

As for the traffic numbers, with the road opening up 6 months early i recon by Nov when CEU gets to keep the tolls i recon the traffic should be ramped up by then.

As for the sentiment, DF (dumb fuc*) Americans always Fuc* up everything, whether its wars, sports or the stock market. Its always about excess.

Once the markets settle down people will realise that CEU is a steal at these prices, it is also a very defensive stock but the market is not based on fundamentals at the moment, its driven by sentiment and irrational behaviour.

All i can suggest is to load up on CEU because it will be the best investment you ever make, well in my opionion anyway.

Who knows maybe you should ask a fund manager or broker, i am sure you will find that they like this stock as well. GSJBWere love this stock, their analysts have been talking it up for the last 6 months, even when it was at $1.75. This stock will be above $2 by November, unless its even higher if TCL or Macquarie decide to swoop on it now!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.