CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

up the stairs and down the elevator why???

1. 1,099 Posts.
    for a stock that you lot are spruiking in these threads as getting a massive payout its been caned 14 per cent down after the pump last week to 3.1 why so care to explain that one anyone??

no buyer support hardly at all very little intrest in fact

you all say they will get this massive payout in a week or so does the sp weakness suggest anything to you??

just 50 k odd been traded today on what the best thing since phar lap your kidding guys..

only 14 trades thus far please this is going much lower imo..

if they were on the cusp of a huge win dont you think those that may know would be getting every share they could??

thier is no huge dream win here coming imo

these fantasy island predictions of 50 -60 -75 million are ridiculous and just not right to mislead newbies who dont know any better and bought that pump and now if they face a loss just not right..

clearly last weeks pump was just that and now in a seesion and a bit this week we are seeing the dump unfold as i have alluded to

no down ramp here just stating the facts some of you guys need to stop misleading people on these threads about baseless information of huge wins comin for this coy nobody knows that..

small payout maybe huge win imo no way its not possible given the case but im no lawyer or judge il leave it for them to sort

looking at the action very near the end of the trial you would have to say thier is zero confidence in the chm camp

if i thought for one second chm could get a big win id be all over this but i like my money to much to waste it..

just my 2 cents worth excuse the pun lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.531K 515.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1853294 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.