CHM 6.25% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

up the stairs and down the elevator why???, page-15

1. 1,099 Posts.
    so a twenty Per cent pump last week and a twenty per cent dump this week so far is of no concern to chm holders who are expecting a massive win in a couple of weeks..

i see just remember to my friend a penny stock can tank 50-70 per cent to on any bad news or not getting what they claim they will get or do what they say they will..

is it green to hold a contrarian view that this stock is a real worry just my two cents worth excuse the pun..

all im trying to do is highlight the fact that thier is a lot of selling been done after last weeks pump nothing more no agenda here just stating the facts unfolding..

we can all hold an opposing view without been accused of polluting threads just ask the chm boys who spend all day on the mmx thread making wild claims maybe they should think about that practise a bit..

its not polluting peoples minds that somehow chm are going to pull of a miracle and win 20-30-50 150 million that my friend is downright dangerous IMO..

imo thier is no support for chm no buying in the tail end of the trial this has got to be a concern for holders whos management bought the claim to court remember that ..

if i saved anyone money recoginising the p and d last week then im happy to have done so far from green my firend seen it all before this type of action easy to spot..

its just opinions here we cant all agree thats what makes a market..

chm will obviously run hard if they get a good deal but the action suggests that is not the case as if those who know this may be the case would not be waiting for buyer sentiment to evaporate..

good trading to you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $45.06K 2.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62187 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.