BUR 0.00% 12.5¢ burley minerals ltd

up to 0.6 billion dollars in revenue

1. 667 Posts.
    Fizog,

Are you trying to work out the actual $ revenue? If so here is how I worked it out,

Gas is sold from the spot price on the Henry Hub, at the moment its $5.52 for every MMBtu

There is 1,002 MMBtu’s in 1 million cubic feet of gas

This works out to $2mil P.A of revenue for every Million cubic feet per day the well puts out.

The first well is putting out 2.7 Million Cubic feet per day (calculated from their announcements) which means this well generates $5.4mil P.A

You need to factor in that Burleson has a 31% interest in the revenue which means it keeps $1.7mil

This is just from the Gas only, Wells can also produce condensate, also in this frist well (calculated from their announcements) this first well is also producing 60 barrels of oil a day, which is selling at $74 a barrel, this is approx $500K P.A extra revenue, from Burleson’s 31% share.

Also Burleson gets 7.5% on average above the Henry hub spot price which undervalues the above figures slightly

This gives you a total of $2.33 mil per well P.A for Burleson. (at current gas prices which are low)

If we calculate this over 25 wells (speculating most/all will be successful) that’s $59mil P.A revenue, but also note gas is quite cheap at the moment, and we are going into the US winter which means gas demands should start to rise soon over there.

If we speculate on average these wells will last 10 years, thats almost $0.6 Billion of revenue on a company with a market cap of $17mil at present.

As i said above, anyone who sells this stock is a major loser, even if only half these wells are successful that is still $0.3 Billion revenue on a small $17mil cap stock.

If your not accumulating to the hilt like I have, your passing up on a Gem here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1095 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 83993 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.