MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

Roger;1. I would add Resolution 9 to the list in your Q1;2....

1. 117 Posts.
    Roger;

1. I would add Resolution 9 to the list in your Q1;

2. Further to your Q5: full disclosure is required regarding the full nature and extent of any and all legal proceedings relating to the company's operations in Madagascar. In particular, what are the 'criminal charges' being faced by company personnel in that country and how long have directors been aware of these developments before finally letting SH know about the issue?

3. Further to your Q6: what (if any) due diligence did the Company do internally on MGY mineral prospectivity before entering into the Molo JV with Energizer; particularly since EGZ inserted 'Graphite' in the middle of the list of JV elements? EGZ announced Molo before the ink was even dry on the JV documents - conclusions are self-evident.

4. Frequency, duration and achievements of exploration manager trips to Madagascar in the last 12 months (actual dates, time in country & milestones achieved). Their previous EM simply disappeared without a trace and the current crew have yet to fire a shot. Time for some news.

5. Details of where last years' $1.5M was spent, given that there has been no drilling or much of anything else done in the field for the past two years and there is supposedly cash flow from the Madagascar operations of the company.

6. For Resolution 5, directors should provide more information as to what relation if any Peter Woods has with any of the 9 persons listed on the William Buck website as Perth-based; in particular Mark Collins who is a founding partner of the firm and the MD. This is/should be standard disclosure.

Also, I agree 110% with donnybrook - directors should take a major pay cut (or pay moratorium) pending achievement of substantive milestones. Taking payment in shares just dilutes the rest of us. If you are not achieving anything, you should not be receiving anything. This isn't Centrelink, it's a private sector company.

Hope this helps. OZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.