MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

Quality of management is usually the control variable in these...

1. 117 Posts.
    Quality of management is usually the control variable in these situations. Besides, it escapes me how having "sold one project" (for a pittance) qualifies as 'already successful'.

We invested in this company (well, I did anyway) in the belief that it was going to DEVELOP some projects, not give them away for a song. If I want sales, I'll invest in retail stocks.

IMHO, UNX are getting somewhere with their SP because they are out in the field actually 'doing'. Where there is real activity, there are usually results and sooner or later, there are good results.

MGY have been re-reporting essentially the same results ad infinitum ad nauseum for far too long.

Case in point, UNX report that they have already done some basic testing on flake-size distribution (high-end size distribution) and accessory contaminants (low) and their EM is recent. MGY's EM dates from 2008 and they haven't drilled a single hole anywhere for two years!

Not all graphite finds are created equal and from everyone that is touting new graphite projects, large-flake/low silica/free-dig is just as if not more important as simple % Cgr grade.

If MGY management actually start living up to the name and advance one or more of our projects with some drilling, trenching and materials testing (like EGZ have done and UNX likely will do also - and like MGY used to do), chances are we will see the SP head into better territory. There is nothing at all wrong with MGY's projects. Again, JMHO. OZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.