TEE 0.00% 11.0¢ top end energy limited

up to its old tricks...., page-22

1. 617 Posts.
    mmm a bit so so so belair.

I don't think the wool has been covered, but I think whoever writes those annoucnments needs a good kick in the back end.

Poorely written to the point of making good news average and bad news sounds horric.

Sales will always be delayed in telco networking- and especially like networking products with Beam (think of the dealys Senatas had before they really kicked in). Most of the sales cycles are 6-12+ months for large deals and with blue chips or large companies such as BHP telstra etc, and what typically happens is they all come before the end of year (they wait to see how much $ are left in the kity to sepnd before the new budget). I would expect if they don't have them by end of June then they aren't coming for 6+ months.

Saying that may is normally where they get ordered- and we see that they have $4m worth of these sitting there- I'm guessing at least one will come through for a mill or two which will make the last qtr somewhere between 3x1.4=4.2M to 6.2M).

All we need to look for now is any annoucneemnts about deals as these woudl be some of that 4M extra or possibly new deals.

Beam will be a left fielder too- something is brewing with telanore that they have been particularily quiet.
    I rang the company and didn't get too much back on that as they were a bit hush hush- meaning still negotiating or still finalising- problem is what are they working on??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.573M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41319 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1223 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.