LYC 0.15% $6.79 lynas rare earths limited

up to seven month to approve?, page-10

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Agree HB

Things are moving on well given this is Malaysia that we are talking about, I sometimes wonder what if any discussions the Lynas management had in the early days when Malaysia became too hard to ignore, it’s existing industrial chemical operators in the Gebeng Industrial Estate coupled with the tax breaks were both powerful incentives, still I wonder what they actually knew of the possible difficulties of setting up in Malaysia.

I believe location for the LAMP in Malaysia will turn out to be a masterstroke and as we know success has many fathers so I am sure many will claim this one in years to come.

Some of the reports that float about are best left well alone IMO. When the last little piece of journalistic fantasy came out of the Dow Jones Newswires last October Lynas went in to bat and point out in an official announcement that contrary to the DL Wires report Lynas wanted to point that the report saying that a license had not been granted was incorrect because no decision was expected for several weeks. Lynas was correct, but little benefit is obtained by this sort of public spat with the fantasy news. I bet they have learned a lesson here and will just let things ride this time, what’s the point giving greater coverage for what is a wonderful opportunity for the emotive press in a slow week.

Things are moving along well and all point to the proper Malaysian process being completed with these last administration processes being more restricted and focused the often sensitive and protracted public process has largely been handled very well.

With approval will come all those who will not buy no matter how cheap until all risk is gone, the price will always reflect the risk/return, they will pay much much more and yet they too will be happy.

GL to holders

As always DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.79
Change
-0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $6.346B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.84 $6.88 $6.78 $12.19M 1.789M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5667 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 6940 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.